[Evolution] Importing Windows Pegasus files into Linux Evolution

I am converting my wife's Windows 7 system to Fedora 23 in a dual boot
situation. Been trying to get  her off of windows for years now with
bring forced to w10 she is willing.  She currently uses Pegasus for her
e-mail and I wanted to move her mail files to Evolution. I can mount
her windows partition on the Linux system and wondering if there is a
simple way to import the PMAIL files into Evolution?
Been doing some research but not finding anything.

Thank you for any ideas.