Re: [Evolution] Importing Windows Pegasus files into Linux Evolution

from http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/39332.aspx

Export all email from Pegasus mail to outlook or thunderbird

Hi friends.

is there any third party tool or a feature in pegasus mail that will let me export all my pegasusmail mails
to outlook or thunderbird. thanks for the helpful tips kalu

Re: Export all email from Pegasus mail to outlook or thunderbird

So you're leaving us, huh? And you expect help? Oh, OK.

When you create a new folder, one of the options is for it to be Unix Mailbox Format. Any messages stored in
such folders can be easily imported by any major client (Outlook probably excepted). Just tell the other
client where to find the file when you go through its Import Wizard.

reid