Trimble Navigation Singapore PTE Ltd.
80 Marine Parade Road,
Co. Reg. No. 199204958W
#22-06 Parkway Parade
Singapore 449269
Tel 65-6348-2212
Fax 65-6348-2232
DID 65-6348-2178
HP  65-9129-4250
Skype: johnserink

On Thu, 2016-05-26 at 21:51 -0500, Glen wrote:
I am converting my wife's Windows 7 system to Fedora 23 in a dual boot
situation. Been trying to get  her off of windows for years now with
bring forced to w10 she is willing.  She currently uses Pegasus for her
e-mail and I wanted to move her mail files to Evolution. I can mount
her windows partition on the Linux system and wondering if there is a
simple way to import the PMAIL files into Evolution?
Been doing some research but not finding anything.

Thank you for any ideas.