Re: [Evolution] Performance Issues

On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 16:21 +0800, John Edward Serink wrote:
Rebuild with spamassissin excluded,

That might be a clue, for several reasons:

1) You don't need to rebuild anything. SA can just be turned off.

2) You haven't said anything about how your accounts are set up (IMAP
or POP?). This can make a significant difference.

3) As you're using Google Mail you may want to consider leaving junk
control up to Google at the server end. This has significant
advantages. In my set up I use Gmail with IMAP and have junk filtering
turned off. Works a treat.

poc