Re: [Evolution] Option to not have self included in reply all?

On Fri, 2016-05-20 at 13:00 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I suppose it's not really aliases, more equivalences!  But no, AFAIK
there isn't a way to tell Evo a list of addresses that is received in
a particular account.  (But I may be wrong)

        Hi,
you are right, there is currently no way to assign multiple identities
for a mail account, only one can be used.

There is a way to deal with the Reply All issue, the Evolution can be
taught of the other email address when an account with it exists. It's
enough to define send-only account (Receiving Email server type will
be None), using the other address. The side-effect will be that
the other address will be chosen as the From when it's replied to
an email from that address (thus make sure the Sending Email options
will be setup properly). If I read the code properly, then you can also
disable the other mail account (with the "alias" email address) and
it'll be still recognized for the exclusion of the recipients, but will
not cause the side-effect.
        Bye,
        Milan