Re: [Evolution] Option to not have self included in reply all?

On Wed, 2016-05-18 at 17:36 +0000, Reid, Jason I (347G) wrote:
Hello, is there an option or some way to not be automatically
included in every reply all?  It's a bit inconvenient to remove
myself from each occurrence and most email editors seem to have this
either as an option or default behavior.  I'm using version 3.10.4.

Evolution doesn't include the sender in the Reply-All.  This only works
though if the sending email address is the same as the address you have
received the email on.

For instance, if you have an address of x y com forwarded to z w com -
reply-all'ing as z w com will include the x y com address in the list
of recipients.  I know this because I have a very old email address
that some people just won't stop using - it's forwarded to my proper
email address, but if I reply-all on one of the messages, a copy is
sent to my old address (and now, when someone else does a reply all, I
get two copies because my old and new email addresses are both on the
email).

P.