Re: [Evolution] Option to not have self included in reply all?

On Thu, 2016-05-19 at 17:40 +0000, Reid, Jason I (347G) wrote:
Oh very interesting!  I used an alias as my email in my preferences
but most everyone emails my listed email -- problem solved.  If
that's the case, is there a way to add aliases to an account?

I suppose it's not really aliases, more equivalences!  But no, AFAIK
there isn't a way to tell Evo a list of addresses that is received in a
particular account.  (But I may be wrong)

P.