Re: [Evolution] multiple sender addresses per account?

Hi there;

and first off, thanks a bunch for your feedback.

Am Montag, den 14.03.2016, 02:25 +0100 schrieb Ángel González:
You could set a per-folder override.
Personally, I use a sendmail script that corrects the address
depending
on the recipient, but that's quirky since evolution stores a
duplicate
with the "bad" address (the script also inserts the final one). Alas,
evolution doesn't (yet) support that a script modifies the email
message before it is sent (bug 728287).

I was pondering such a solution too. Then again: Thunderbird provides a
pretty simple feature here that allows for setting multiple
"identities" for one account that can be chosen through the "From:"
drop-down list, grouped by account (see [1]), so I wondered
whether something like that might already be built into Evolution,
too...

Cheers,
Kristian

[1]http://zimmer428.net/zeugs/accts.png