Re: [Evolution] multiple sender addresses per account?

On Thu, 2016-03-10 at 12:35 +0100, Kristian Rink wrote:
coming from Thunderbird, is it possible to, in Evolution, set more
than
one From: addresses for a given account? I'm using a catch-all inbound
mailbox for my domain but need different From: addresses to talk to
different services and mailing lists. So far, the only way I got this
to work was to manually (and temporarily) set an actual "From:" mail
address in the account settings which doesn't seem what I want... Any
input greatly appreciated. :)

See
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-composer-from-field-override.html

Cheers,