Re: [Evolution] Combined from/to header

On Wed, 2016-03-09 at 01:23 +0100, Tom wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 08.03.2016, 22:21 +0000 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:

On Tue, 2016-03-08 at 15:12 -0500, George Reeke wrote:

You can configure the columns you want by right-clicking on the
Message

List pane heading, and re-order them by dragging.

poc
Yes, but once "Apply the same view settings to all folders" is
turned off, now you have to make this change individually for
every folder, of which there are many.
Well yes, you can't have it both ways. It would be useful to be
able to
give a name to the configuration and apply it selectively.
... guess, I remember something like that in the VIEW-menu ?
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/2.32/evolution.html#usage-mail
-organize-folders
Have a look at ANSICHT-->AKTUELLE ANSICHT (should be VIEW-->CURRENT
VIEW
in English). Last menue item is ANSICHT DEFINIEREN (DEFINE VIEW).

Exactly. It's View->Current View->Save Custom View, then you can give
it a name. I had a feeling it already existed but couldn't quite
remember where.

poc