Re: [Evolution] Combined from/to header

On Tue, 2016-03-08 at 11:54 +0000, Dale Mellor wrote:
My biggest bug-bear with evolution is that I needlessly see my own name
in listings in either the `from' or `to' columns.
It would be really nice to have one column which indicates `from' if it
is a message I received, or `to' if it is a message I sent.

That only makes sense if you have both sent and received messages in
the same folder, so you might want to elaborate on your setup.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-change-columns-in-message-list.html

Is there any configuration which would accomplish this, or are there any
plans to bring such a feature in in future?

There are not. Feature requests can be filed in bugzilla.gnome.org.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/