Re: [Evolution] Combined from/to header

On Tue, 2016-03-08 at 13:51 +0000, Dale Mellor wrote:
That only makes sense if you have both sent and received messages
in
the same folder, so you might want to elaborate on your setup.

   Ah, right.  I have my INBOX configured as my ``sent messages''
folder, as this both pushes the messages to the IMAP server and keeps
them together with messages to which they are replying.

You can put the Sent Messages folder on the server by configuring it in
the account Preferences. As to keeping replies with their referents,
this is basically threading, except that the specific configuration you
want would have to be a Request For Enhancement.

poc