Re: [Evolution] [solved] Is there a workaround for deleting messages after 1 day from the server?

On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:59:27 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
This is the kind of thing IMAP deals with as a matter of course, but I
think we've been over that before.

I want to archive each email on my computer. I don't have my own
server. I want to delete the mails from the providers server, but not
from my archive. Even if the provider still might own copies, then at
least the folders of the providers web-interface, that I can access are
tidied up. How could I use IMAP? This is clearly a use case for POP
accounts. I tried to get this with IMAP and experienced several issues.

Regards,
Ralf