Re: [Evolution] [solved] Is there a workaround for deleting messages after 1 day from the server?

On Wed, 2016-06-22 at 14:04 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Does a feature request make sense, if I would like to be able to
change the "24" (gint day_lag = time_diff / (60 * 60 * 24);[1]) to a
smaller value by the GUI or do you think this is an to unusual wish?

        Hi,
like "delete after half day"? I'd probably not do it, one day doesn't
sound like too much time, even your server is pretty unusual in this
case, as it keeps reminding you to not forget to delete messages from
it (this message doesn't go to the UI, it had been spotted in a log).

By the way, why do you keep the messages there for one day? Do you
download them on a different machine too? It might be easier for you to
delete the messages from there immediately after they are downloaded
for that particular server, I think.
        Bye,
        Milan