Re: [Evolution] Evolution and OAuth2 - was Evolution 3.20.2 does not update Google Tasks

On 11/06/16 09:34, Pete Biggs wrote:
You say you've "reported" it - where? If you've filed a bug in Gnome
Bugzilla, then what is it's ID?
I opened an account on Bugzilla two years ago. I can't log in. and if I try to make a new account, I get an error message. I just can't do it. It has been reported as an Ubuntu bug at #1459235 and has been confirmed - and fixed! The URL quoted above takes you to a page giving the error message, and on that page is a link to: https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2.

Sorry to report inappropriately on this list.

Kind regards,        Barry.