Re: [Evolution] linking to google calendar

On Mon, 2016-06-06 at 20:50 +0000, Francis Poulin wrote:
Sorry that I didn't reply to Patrick's questions.  Sadly I didn't
seem to get the emails, but I just found them in the archives so now
I can answer them.

My reply went only to the list. I see you are subscribed, so if you
didn't get it, you should check that you are receiving list traffic
correctly (e.g. junk filters aren't throwing out some messages).

poc