Re: [Evolution] linking to google calendar

On Mon, 2016-06-06 at 02:11 +0200, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 05.06.2016, 16:12 +0000 schrieb Francis Poulin:
I also have a google calendar and link it into evolution, but read
-only.
When I have to add something to the google calendar on the desktop, I
use the web interface at https://calendar.google.com. This allows
also to import and export calendar events. It keeps things separate
and you don't have to worry about security issues.

There are no "security issues";  the 'less secure app' is entirely a
Google proprietary protocol non-standard thing.  Their wording of the
message is disingenuous.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
openSUSE, a LINUX desktop for humans who need to get work done.