Re: [Evolution] linking to google calendar

On Sun, 2016-06-05 at 16:12 +0000, Francis Poulin wrote:
Hello,

I am brand new to evolution mail and calendar and am keep to use them.

I managed to link the calendar to my google calendar but I have a couple of
questions:

1) By default I could not because google found the app less secure than what
it wanted.  I accepted the risk but not sure if there is any way to up the
security?

2) More importantly, in google I have difficult lists that are colour coded.
In evolution they are all the same colour.  Is there anyway to keep the
colours from google?

I just set the evo calendar color to match the google calendar color.
It's a one time effort. Right click on calenar in evo, select
properties, set color to match color of calendar in google.