Re: [Evolution] linking to google calendar

On Sun, 2016-06-05 at 16:12 +0000, Francis Poulin wrote:
I am brand new to evolution mail and calendar and am keep to use
them.

Please *always* state the version of Evolution you are asking about.
Look under Help->About.

I managed to link the calendar to my google calendar but I have a
couple of questions:

1) By default I could not because google found the app less secure
than what it wanted.  I accepted the risk but not sure if there is
any way to up the security?

What exactly did Google say? Did you create the account using the GOA
(Gnome Online Accouts) app?

2) More importantly, in google I have difficult lists that are colour
coded.  In evolution they are all the same colour.  Is there anyway
to keep the colours from google?

I assume you mean different (not "difficult"). What lists are you
talking about? Mailing lists? Contact lists? Task lists? Note that the
colours assigned on the Google webmail are not part of the mail or
contact information, so Evolution can't just copy them, but you may be
able to reproduce the effect if you explain what you want.

poc