Re: [Evolution] Feature request: Signatures without '--'

On Wed, 2016-07-20 at 13:56 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
 I should be able to place signature where I want it.
Nobody has said you can't. What the OP was requesting was to not insert
the sig separator above the signature block by default.  I do not agree
with that.

Because then *it is not a **signature** *.  It is
just-text-in-the-message.  The phrase "signature" means: text at the
*end* of a message, after the message.

Perhaps what the author really wants are Message Templates?