Re: [Evolution] control font size of Gnome applications within KDE4 on FreeBSD

On Thu, 2016-01-28 at 07:00 +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Thursday, January 28, 2016 a las 12:21:17AM +0000, Pete Biggs
escribió:

I know from using it in the past (~2011) that for evolution I
have to start as well
the /usr/local/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon in background and in
the
past I could control the font size of evolution and firefox with
the
gnome-control-center. Well, nowadays all this starts fine but
gnome-control-center has no functionality for font types or
sizing.

The font control for Gnome is now in 'gnome-tweak-tool'.

Thanks for that hint. I installed it from the ports, but it gives
only:

$ gnome-tweak-tool
WARNING : Shell not installed or running

No window comes up. Amy idea?

I suspect that the lack of Gnome Shell is causing it problems - much of
the functionality of gnome-tweak-tool is to do with Gnome Shell.

Anyway, can't you use the font controls within Evolution?

P.