Re: [Evolution] control font size of Gnome applications within KDE4 on FreeBSD

I know from using it in the past (~2011) that for evolution I have to start as well
the /usr/local/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon in background and in the
past I could control the font size of evolution and firefox with the
gnome-control-center. Well, nowadays all this starts fine but
gnome-control-center has no functionality for font types or sizing.

The font control for Gnome is now in 'gnome-tweak-tool'.

P.