[Evolution] control font size of Gnome applications within KDE4 on FreeBSD

Hello,

This questions is with 11-CURRENT of FreeBSD and ports from December 30, esp. with
KDE4 as kde-4.14.3 and evolution as evolution-3.16.5

I know from using it in the past (~2011) that for evolution I have to start as well
the /usr/local/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon in background and in the
past I could control the font size of evolution and firefox with the
gnome-control-center. Well, nowadays all this starts fine but
gnome-control-center has no functionality for font types or sizing.

What I do wrong?

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru unixarea de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11 | UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)