Re: [Evolution] Problems after upgrade to 3.18

On Tue, 2016-01-12 at 16:52 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2016-01-12 at 13:44 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
It does, but via Gnome-online-Accounts.  Provision the account
using
GoA, and Gmail will work - but not sure if using GoA from a Gnome
3.10 install will work with a self compiled Evolution 3.18!

      Hi,
that's right, use GNOME Online Accounts (GOA, can be accessed through
gnome-control-center binary, even when you are not using GNOME
desktop)
and create a Google account there. Evolution-data-server will pick it
and will add configured sources to the evolution.

Linux Mint's gnome-control-center only has 3 items, which don't include
Online Accounts.

I think I have had enough of fighting the distribution, so I'm now
looking at Gentoo.

--
Oliver Elphick
Lincolnshire, England