Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

That's why I was wondering if anyone could be so kind to send me an
encrypted email (7C174863), and I could give a short answer, just to put
this at rest. Then I'd know for sure that my set-up is correct. IF
anyone have the time.

SRW

fr. den 05. 02. 2016 klokka 12.45 (+0000) skreiv Patrick O'Callaghan: