Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

Thank you for all your patience and help! If any of you have the time to
help me check if everything is OK now, my ID is 7C174863. Send me a test
message, and I send a short test message back. Only to see if everything
is set up perfectly.

Thank you so much!
SRW

fr. den 05. 02. 2016 klokka 12.07 (+0000) skreiv Pete Biggs: