Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 12:41 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
I really don't understand why I can read a message if it's encrypted
with their public key. I shouldn't be able to do that. When I use gpg
-r ID -e <file>, I can't read that gpg-file after. So am I encrypting
my emails in here with my own public key? All my contact's public
keys are imported and added to my key-ring. I'm just puzzled that I'm
actually able to read a text encrypted with someone else's key.

Because it is ALSO encrypted with your own key? It is not a only-one
kind of thing.

--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010