Re: [Evolution] spool directory always none

Hi all,
before to reinstall evolution , I delete $HOME/.local/share/evolution
and $HOME/.config/.evolution.
The version 3.12.11 of evolution is the last version of Scientific Linux
7.2.
I use either:
1)POP account with the problem that I cannot leave messages on the mail
server
2)local account with the problem that I can not set the spool file.

I would understand if my Scientific Linux 7.2 is misconfigured and I
must reinstall it

Luigi

Il giorno gio, 29/12/2016 alle 11.40 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan ha