Re: [Evolution] Composing email bugs/I don't know how to do it

Dear John, dear Berend,

Am Montag, den 19.12.2016, 10:24 +0200 schrieb Berend De Schouwer:
On Mon, 2016-12-19 at 08:54 +0800, John Edward Serink wrote:

New email, have name 1 in the TO space,
names 1-3 in the CC space.
I try and select name3 to move it to the To space, it refuses to
select. I highlight it and then try the Linux centre mouse button
trick, does not work.
I select it and right mouse click so that I can choose copy or cut
and when I right mouse click, it unhighlights.
I highlight name3 to update it in my address book and when I right
mouse click....it un highlights.

I can replicate this with 3.22.3.

I can cut and paste using the keyboard: highlight ctrl-c, ctrl-v.

Right-click un-highlights, so "copy" does nothing.  I cannot copy and
paste using the mouse.

Selecting names and pasting with the middle button, works for me,
though just the name is copied and then autocompletion kicks in again.

I am not completely sure, what your exact problem is though. But to get
it fixed, please create a ticket for the Evolution project in the GNOME
bug tracker [1].

Thanks,

Paul

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution