[Evolution] Exchange Calendar Stopped Syncing since 3.22.3

Updated to 3.22.3, and (I believe) since that update, my Exchange (EWS)
calendar no longer syncs. I haven't been using my Linux install for a
while, and I've added dozens of meetings to my calendar on my Windows
side (same account). Upon returning to Linux, none of them are there.

I have removed and re-added the account via GOA. Mail syncs fine.
However none of my new events will get added to Evolution's calendar.

Nor will they show up in Gnome Calendar, nor in my Shell drop down top
bar calendar. So perhaps the problem is more widespread. Is Gnome
Calendar or GOA broken again?

I'm on Arch Linux.

Thanks,
B.