Re: [Evolution] EWS support for Office365 Azure MFA?

Hi Milan,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 1:54 AM, PJ Waskiewicz <pjwaskiewicz gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 1:48 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:

[...]

I'll connect with you from my work account offline in the event my IT
overlords are ok with carving out a test account.  I've already sent
off the request.

Thank you for the reply and interest, and opening the bug to track
this.

Actually, I didn't open a bug report for it. Clicking the link will
open a form to be filled with some prefilled values. I'd prefer if you
could open the bug report (it looks always better when I close bugs
filed by others, rather than filled by me).

And this is what I get for replying to emails really late at night,
and not checking links.  I'll go ahead and get the bug opened to track
it.  Thanks for the help!

I didn't forget about this.  We're working on getting an external
account and getting as many details of how this is going to get
deployed.  Once I have something that you can have for testing, I will
let you know.

-PJ