Re: [Evolution] EWS support for Office365 Azure MFA?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 1:48 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 00:54 -0800, PJ Waskiewicz wrote:
If I were able to secure you a test account with two-factor enabled,
would that help?

        Hi,
yes, that would surely help. We can setup details in private, there's
nothing to be shared publicly for sure (definitely not login
credentials).

I'll connect with you from my work account offline in the event my IT
overlords are ok with carving out a test account.  I've already sent
off the request.

Thank you for the reply and interest, and opening the bug to track
this.

Actually, I didn't open a bug report for it. Clicking the link will
open a form to be filled with some prefilled values. I'd prefer if you
could open the bug report (it looks always better when I close bugs
filed by others, rather than filled by me).

And this is what I get for replying to emails really late at night,
and not checking links.  I'll go ahead and get the bug opened to track
it.  Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
-PJ