Re: [Evolution] fixed message list width in vertical mode?

Am Freitag, den 12.08.2016, 17:35 +0100 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:

If you feel strongly about it, file a Request For Enhancement (RFE)
on Bugzilla (and quote the reference here in case anyone else is
interested). That way there'll be a record and some day it might
happen. Otherwise it's likely to be forgotten.

Ok - so I'll see whether this will remain important enough an issue to
write it down. Mainly I was asking because the current behaviour in
vertical mode seems obviously counter-intuitive, but as long as I'm the
only one with this opinion, I guess it's not high priority at all, and
I can live with horizontal layout too. ;)

Thanks for your help anyway, all the best,
Kristian