[Evolution] Missing plug-in ??

When viewing contacts in Evolution 3.18.5.2 I get a notice in the
middle of the window saying "Missing Plug-in". This small, ovoid, gray
notice isn't clickable, so I don't know what plug-in is missing. Does
anyone have any help on this?

I'm running Evolution in Linux Mint (Sarah) based on Ubuntu 16.04,
running under VMware Fusion. There are issues with Fusion and OpenGL
3.0 which forced me to back out of graphics acceleration altogether to
even get a contact to open in the lower pane at all without crashing
Evolution.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."