[Evolution] Broken formatting of citation with WebKit composer (was: Bouncing emails)

Dear Evolution folks,

this message is a good example of a problem, I am having myself.

Am Donnerstag, den 04.08.2016, 23:35 +0200 schrieb Rudolf Künzli:
On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 22:20 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 21:58 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:

The message was not clear.
I have some people sending me messages I don't like.
Naturally I could set up a filter and delete them automatically.
But I like to let them know that their messages are not welcome
More clear now?

It was already clear enough by your first mail. I don't think that
Evolution provides such an idiotic feature. It's possible to do
this

with Linux, at least by a script, but somebody doing this is not
better

than any other person who sends spam. Simply blacklist unwanted
email

addresses by the server's option. Most, if not all email
providers
allow

Citations are by default not marked as preformatted, causing them to be
formatted really badly with no manual interaction, as you can see with
the line having *better* in it.

Additionally, trying to fix up the citation, or for example, replying
in interleaved style, and hitting return in a text, the quotation level
is increased. Trying to delete the > sign, causes the text to be
deleted and not the > sign.

To my knowledge this problem is present since switching to the WebKit
composer. I am using Evolution 3.20.4 and WebKitGTK+ 2.4.11.

Are the developers already aware of the problem? Are there already bugs
reports submitted or do I have to do it?

Thanks,

Paul