Re: [Evolution] Bouncing emails

On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 22:20 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 21:58 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
The message was not clear. I have some people sending me messages I don't like. Naturally I could set up a filter and delete them automatically. But I like to let them know that their messages are not welcome More clear now?
It was already clear enough by your first mail. I don't think that Evolution provides such an idiotic feature. It's possible to do this with Linux, at least by a script, but somebody doing this is not better than any other person who sends spam. Simply blacklist unwanted email addresses by the server's option. Most, if not all email providers allow to do this, by using their web interfaces to do so. To return emails to the sender is childish. What should this be good for? Are you trying to do a pseudo DDoS attack?
Sir,
You have all rights to call me an idiot even I am not such one.
When I was much younger, in the 1985 I had an email function (BSD Unix) with that one I could bounce a message.
I did get an disliked message and I could just hit "bounce" instead of "reply"...
I simply did ask if such a feature exists.
Thank you very much to call this behaviour to be childish (my age is 71).
And just to complete the information on my person,  I am a  founder of Autodesk, Inc, and a developer of AutoCAD from 1982 to 1990...
I hope you have a nice day...

--
Rudolf Künzli - rudolf kunzli gmail com
Skype: rudolf.kunzli