[Evolution] Evolution keeps requesting passwords for gmail account and yahoo account when sending/receiving

Evolution has started repeatedly asking for my gmail and yahoo account passwords. When I type in the correct password and select add to key ring and click ok, I keep getting the same error messages again and again. I can use firefox to login to either my gmail account or yahoo account using the same passwords and email addresses. I have used the firefox to login and change both passwords and still get the error message.
I am running Fedora 23 with the latest updates.
Thanks for your help.
Sincerely,
Terry L. Coons