Re: [Evolution] Some questions..

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 16:32 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Ok, thx for your comments... I am just weird and I would like my
email do be deleted when I delete it, I never use any trashcans
anywhere on my
computers... But I guess that's just me... :)

The trashcan metaphor is just a crutch. All MUAs support some way of
undeleting mail if you do it soon enough. The IMAP way is just more
efficient than the others.

But about IMAP IDLE, it should just work when choosing IMAP+? And no
need to then set "Check for new messages every x miunutes"?

I believe so. Evo will fetch a list of capabilities from the server
when it connects. If IDLE is supported, you're good to go.

poc