Re: [Evolution] Error while Storing folder 'Trash'.

On Wed, 2015-09-16 at 10:57 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
Feel free to file a bug at GNOME's bugzilla [1], where we can
continue with the investigation, rather than doing it here on
the mailing list.

        Hi,
it just happened to me, thus I dive into the investigation and I
realized that the reason is that some mail folders can contain pure
Calendar/Contacts/... items, with which the mail folders do not work
well in the Evolution. Such other-than-mail items do not belong into
mail folders within the Evolution anyway, thus I filtered those items
out with commit [2] for the evolution-ews 3.19.1+ and a similar commit
in the stable gnome-3-18 branch for 3.18.1+. This addresses only newly
synchronized items. To fix the current state a clean up of the local
cache is required. The cache is located in
   ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<ews-account-uid>/
and the delete of the folders.db file there should be enough (one can
delete respective tables there, and their summary in the 'folders' tab
there, to achieve the same with less download from the server, but
that's out of scope of this mailing list).
        Bye,
        Milan

[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-ews/commit/?id=76d9603