Re: [Evolution] Error while Storing folder 'Trash'.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:14:38 +0200
Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:

On Mon, 2015-09-14 at 23:31 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Error while Storing folder 'Trash'.
The SendMeetingInvitationsOrCancellations attribute is required
for calendar items

Well, I thought that was implied based on the error message... But I
am using version 3.16.15 and it's an Exchange account.. The trash
folder is on
the server...

      Hi,
the error message kind of implies it's an evolution-ews account, but
not for sure (to be honest, I do not know whether evolution-mapi can
also report any similar error - the message looks like being provided
by the server).

It's harder with the evolution version, that's not to be implied from.
Nice you've the 3.16.5, current latest stable.

I tried to reproduce this with an Exchange 2013 server, but no luck. I
just deleted a meeting invitation email in the Trash folder and it was
properly stored, no error given.

I guess your Trash has some deleted emails, could you select menu
View->Show Deleted Messages and check which one it is, please? The
email content might be with a meeting, either invitation, cancellation,
update,... If it's not it, then run evolution with EWS debugging on and
search the log for the error code (the attribute name) to see what
evolution-ews tried to do. The command looks like:
   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution &>log.txt

      Thanks and bye,
      Milan

Ok, thx... We are using Exchange 2010 if that might shed some lights..
And it also seems to only happen on specific calendar messages but at the moment I don't recall which... I
will update this post when it happends
again...

BTJ