Re: [Evolution] Error while Storing folder 'Trash'.

On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 09:27 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 08:21:07 +0200
Bjørn T Johansen <btj havleik no> wrote:

I keep getting this error when I try to mark mail as read in my
trash folder:

Error while Storing folder 'Trash'.
The SendMeetingInvitationsOrCancellations attribute is required for
calendar items

This is only for meeting invitations...
Is this a known problem or? Any way to get around it or can I just
ignore it?

Regards,

BTJ

No one?

Perhaps if you said what version of Evo you have,
and what kind of account this is (IMAP, POP, Exchange, ...),
and whether you use a local or server Trash folder,
then someone might be able to help.

poc