Re: [Evolution] keyring?

On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 15:21 -0700, David Smith wrote:
When I try to use evolution, I get a message about
The reported error was "Failed to obtain an access token for
'???? ??? com': No credentials found in the keyring".

Note that I'm not using gnome because it stopped working. I'm now
using Xfce on the Fedora distribution. I recently decided to try to
use evolution, but I cannot because of this error.

Any ideas?

Please provide Evolution version information.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net