Re: [Evolution] Weird issue processing the email header 'To' field

On Thu, 2015-10-01 at 03:03 -0400, Olivier Langlois wrote:
I have checked too in

~/.local/share/evolution/mail/1432239211 3322 3 Wailaba2/cache $ ls
and all there is there is 0x3f empty directories...

        Hi,
okay, that might be the folder of your POP3 account, especially if it
contains also a 'uid-cache' file, which lists all known POP3 message
UIDs. I didn't ask this before, but if you've set to delete messages
from the server when downloaded, then this uid-cache file, and the
folders, will be empty, due to those messages being deleted. In such
case it's not possible to verify whether the issue is in the downloaded
message from the server or caused by the evolution (though I doubt
evolution does any such thing on its own, but I can be wrong).
        Bye,
        Milan