Re: [Evolution] Weird issue processing the email header 'To' field

On Wed, 2015-09-30 at 23:16 -0400, Olivier Langlois wrote:
Is it the email that I receive that is badly formed or could it be
that I had the bad luck to stumble on a rare Evolution issue?

        Hi,
this is the first time I see any such issue. When you said you found
the file on the disk, where did it be? As the headers suggest that the
message had been received through a POP3 account, there are two places
where the message can be. One is in On This Computer/Inbox (or wherever
your filters move them to) and the other is actual local cache of the
POP messages, stored as downloaded from the server. The On This
Computer messages are slightly modified, that's why there are those
X-Evolution... headers, but the POP3 cache have there the messages
untouched.

The On This Computer messages are stored under:
   ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/
while the POP3 cache is a near neighbour:
   ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/<pop3-account-uid>/cache/...

I would check the POP3 cache and if it has the To: and Date: also
separated in the file, then it is broken on the sender's side.
        Bye,
        Milan