[Evolution] LDAP search complains of "search time limit exceeded"

Hi.  I am using evolution 3.16 on Ubuntu 15.10 (with PPAs
gnome3-team/gnome3 and gnome3-team/gnome3-staging).  My evolution LDAP
searches complain of "search time limit exceeded".  Claws mail does
not complain.  Does this mean that evolution searches return
incomplete results?

When I searched for Porphirio, there were no results (Evolution kept
"searching" for minutes).  I then opened Claws mail, searched
Porphirio, and he was there.  Then I went back to Evolution and
searched it again, and now there were results.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwnavztpp91p5j4/evolution-ldap-search-time-limit-exceeded.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sjlg6c1sffz68ub/evolution-ldap-search-time-limit-exceeded.txt?dl=0