Re: [Evolution] Detailed error message: Unable to connect to 'Personal':

On Wed, 2015-11-11 at 12:30 +0000, mslawinski1987 o2 pl wrote:
Can I downgrade database for adressbook for older version of
evolution

        Hi,
you can downgrade the database, but it's a complicated process and may
fail easily [1].

or upgrade Evolution to newest version  Evolution?
In LM repo there is now version of 3.10, not 3.13.

Upgrade is simpler, Evolution takes care of it on its own (with
not too old databases, like those used in 2.x versions). If your
distribution provides sufficiently new version, then use it. Compiling
on your own is also possible, but it's too complicated for regular
users.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] I already wrote steps how to "export" data from the database in
    the reply to your message here:
    https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-October/msg00089.html