[Evolution] Second request for help: Messages from IMPAX getting corrupted by each other

I would very much appreciate some help from the experts on this problem.  Again,
evolution 3.16.5 running under Ubuntu 15.10.  When I start evolution from the
command line I get "Failed to initialize NSS SQL database in sql:/etc/pki/nssdb:
NSS error -8126 "

Google searches on that error do not yield ways of correcting this problem.  If
I have a corrupted database, what is the syntax for running the program that
corrects database error?

Thank you very much.

John