Re: [Evolution] workaround for recurring tasks

On Pon, 2015-11-09 at 11:22 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

I run Evolution under KDE as I can't stand the rest of the Gnome UI.

Heh...that's interesting....considering I've just the opposite
experience finding GNOME very elegant and clean. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,

--
A person is said to be established in self-realization and is called a yogī
[or mystic] when he is fully satisfied by virtue of acquired knowledge and