Re: [Evolution] Default sending account when replying

Look in

  Edit -> Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> Send Account

is the "Folder override" ticked?

It is not checked.

Check that there are no overrides present in the list of addresses
underneath.

All I can say is that it works for me - I have an imap based account
that receives emails to potentially different addresses. So long as the
To: address on the email I am replying to matches one of the configured
accounts (SMTP only needs to be configured), then that address is used
to send the email.  The account needs to be configured so that Evo
knows how and where to send the mail via.

P.