Re: [Evolution] Default sending account when replying

On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 12:07 -0500, a.gnome wrote:
On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 17:58 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Perhaps
  Edit > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Send Account
is useful for you. Unfortunately you need to list the recipients for
each account.

Another possibility is to use the override option of the folder
properties.
  Right click on a folder > Properties > Send Account Override
Can you confirm that at one point Evolution behaved as I described?

No, I can't confirm this, but I set up complete POP/SMPT accounts only.
Can't test Cc, but To isn't ignored. However, mailing lists usually
don't use To, so only the default account can be used, if I don't use
the above described solutions.